- Line Array optimized Waveguide with DE991TN8 driver
- 120° max horizontal coverage
- 108.5 dB sensitivity
- 200 W continuous program power capacity
- Neodymium magnet assembly with shorting copper cap
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Horizontal Coverage120 ° Max
- Active Radiating Factor93.3 %
- Waveguide MaterialABS
Specifications HF unit
- Minimum Impedance7.8 Ω
- Nominal Power Handling1100 W
- Continuous Power Handling2200 W
- Sensitivity (1W/1m)3108.5 dB
- Frequency Range4800.0 - 17.0 kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter86 mm (3.4 in)
- Flux Density1.94 T
- Recommended Crossover51.0 kHz
- Winding MaterialCCAW
- Diaphragm MaterialTitanium
- Magnet MaterialNeodymium Ring
Mounting and Shipping Info
- Exit Size224x25 mm (8.8x1 in)
- Driver Diameter115 mm (4.53 in)
- Dimensions240x80x240.6 mm (9.45x3.15x9.47 in)
- Net Weight2.78 kg (6.13 lb)
- 2 hour test made with continuous pink noise signal within the range from the recommended crossover frequency to 20 kHz. Power calculated on rated minimum impedance.
- Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater then the Nominal rating.
- Applied RMS Voltage is set to 2.83 V for 8 ohms Nominal Impedance.
- Waveguide mounted on 90°x10° bell horn
- 12 dB/oct. Or higher slope high-pass filter.